We understand the importance of choosing the right course; one that will help you gain valuable knowledge and build a successful professional career. Your aim is to be who you want to be. Ours is to help you all the way there.
Below you will find the main types of courses we offer:
- BTEC Qualifications: Qualification subjects linked to future profession
- Vocationally related Qualification (VRQ): Offers specific knowledge and skills required in an occupation
- National Vocation Qualifications(NVQs): Offers practical-related tasks designed for future profession
- Apprenticeships: High quality work-based training programmes
- A Levels: A wide range of A Levels taught at the Young People’s Academy, exclusive to A Level students.
- Pre-Access and Access Course: Preparation courses for students aged 19 or over.
- Prince Trust Team Programme: Personal Development Programme for 16-25 year olds
- Additional Learning Need(ALN): Designed for students with additional learning and supportive needs
- Learning for Leaving: Personal Development and Progress courses
- Enterprise Programme: Products development, Marketing and Sales
- Part time: Short programmes designed for students with limited time or for those who want to shortly learn different topics
- Online Learning-LearnDirect: Study online at your time and location a range of courses at all levels.
- Higher Education Courses : Full-time and part-time degrees lead to your chosen career.
You can find more information about the different courses we offer by visiting the course search page.
Our Learner Services Consultant is always ready to help you choose the type of qualification and subject that best suits your needs. For more information, please contact them on 020 8257 4446.