Newham Prospectus

Request a prospectus


Login to access your toolbar or, if you haven't used this before, Sign Up now!

For course advice call now onCall now on 020 8257 4446

When I leave college I want to be...

Eligibility for Home Status Fee

Elidgibility For Home Status Fee

These fee offers are not available to learners who are not eligible for ‘home status fees’. To be eligible for home status fees, one or more of the following statements must be true:

You are:

  • A National of the European Union and have lived in the EU for the last 3 years or have ‘recently settled status’ (Non-UK students will need proof of Nationality and duration).
  • An asylum seeker legally in the UK for 6 months or more pending consideration of a claim by the Home Office.
  • An asylum seeker refused asylum, but eligible for support, under Section 4 of the Immigration and Asylum Act.
  • A refugee, or a spouse/child of a refugee ordinarily resident in the UK.
  • If you are married to or in a recognised civil partnership with a person (with settled status) for 1 year or more and have been resident in the U.K. /E.U. /E.E.A. for 1 year or more. (We will need to see appropriate official residency  documentation and evidence of your marriage or civil partnership.)

If you do not qualify under the above rules but believe you are eligible for home status fees, then you will be able to discuss this when you come to enrol at the College. You must make arrangements to pay your fees at the start of your course.