Guide for Parents
As parents/carers you will have a huge influence on the choices your child makes about their future.
Is your child looking to do something different when they finish school?
An Apprenticeship is a fantastic alternative to college or university. Your son or daughter will have a job whilst working towards further qualifications.
Apprenticeships take a minimum of one year to complete, however some can take longer, especially if they are at a higher level or in a certain sector such as engineering.
There are lots of benefits to doing an Apprenticeship:
- A full time job with a wage
- Achieving valued qualifications
- Gaining skills that employers want
- Learning through hands on experience
- Fantastic support from our assessors
- Excellent progression routes
- An alternative to college or university
How can you help?
You can help your son or daughter by encouraging them to look for a job. We have a wide range of Apprenticeship vacancies or can offer an Apprenticeship to those already working.
To discuss your needs, please call the Apprenticeship Team on 0208 522 5759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org