Do you want to employ an apprentice?
Are you looking to recruit new staff?
Apprentices learn on the job. They receive work related training to develop skills and knowledge directly relevant to their role and achieve valuable vocational qualifications.
How can an apprentice help my business?
- Productivity and profitability: Skilled, qualified and motivated apprentices are able to fulfil their role to a high standard which means reduced costs and better output.
- Competitive advantage: Set your business apart from competitors with skilled, experienced and qualified staff.
- Retention: Your staff will feel appreciated and inspired by your commitment to their career development leading to improved workforce retention.
- Innovation: Apprentices can bring new ideas and innovation to your business.
- Flexibility: Apprenticeships are flexible. The majority of programmes are available to start at any time of the year.
- Cost effective: We can help you to access the latest and most relevant funding for your business. Apprentices also help to reduce your training costs.
- Progression: Apprenticeships offer fantastic progression opportunities for your employees.
We can support your recruitment needs
- Do you have a vacancy you are looking to fill? We have a pool of bright, motivated and enthusiastic people ready to start an Apprenticeship.
- We will also advertise your vacancy, assess potential candidates, shortlist and identify applicants that match the needs of the role and your business.
To discuss your recruitment needs, please call the Apprenticeship Team on 0208 522 5759 or email email@example.com