- Facebook House Rules
Facebook House Rules
This is your Fan Page and we encourage you to leave comments, photos, and videos here. However, we will review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate or offensive. We will leave what you share in relation to the subjects that are covered on this Page. Please understand that comments posted to this Page by students and other individuals, organisations or groups do not represent the opinions of Newham College – are not necessary factual or up to date.
The Newham College Facebook page is intended to provide a place for current, past and even future students, to see details and photos of news, events and various categories of information that the College chooses to share. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by others on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Newham College, its employees or affiliates. Newham College (a) does not represent or certify the accuracy of any statement, reviews, or claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this social media page.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.