Fashion & Tailoring
Fashion is a highly successful industry that provides a very wide range of rewarding jobs and career opportunities. If you want to develop your interests and abilities in preparation for a career in fashion then check out our courses.
We deliver a well renowned Bespoke Tailoring Apprenticeship programme and many of our previous students have gone on to work for Savile Row tailors, as well as in the Royal Opera House, Glyndebourne and many other costume and tailoring companies. Competition for these places is strong, so be sure to register your interest and apply as soon possible for courses that begin in 2016.
- Making it in Fashion Level 1
- Skills For The Fashion Industries Level 2
- The London Fashion Foundation Diploma Level 3
Short Fashion Courses
- Bespoke Tailoring Pre-Apprentice Level 1
- Diploma in Bespoke Tailoring Level 2
- Advanced Tailoring and Garment Production Level 3
You can register your interest in applying to study these courses in 2016 or contact our admissions team for further information: