Information for parents
We value our role in guiding and supporting every young person that joins the College. Our commitment is to help you share in the excitement and achievement that builds, from the moment of applying to the completion of a course.
We will always:
- Keep you informed about your child’s progression. When she/he becomes a student, you will have the opportunity to attend a meeting and gain inside information about your child’s studies. Parent’s Consultation Evenings happen twice a year, to give all parents chance to meet their children's tutors and other College staff.
- Make sure your child receives any extra guidance or support that she/he may need
- Provide free lunches every day to all students aged under 19
- Inform you of any problems that your child may face. For example, with their work or attendance.
- Help your child with their future plans and career choices.
- Ensure that your child can succeed and achieve high marks.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information and take some time to view the NEWHAM COLLEGE PARENT'S HANDBOOK of this site to find out more. Call us directly on 020 8257 4446 or visit one of our Customer Services Points, at either of our campuses in Stratford or East Ham.