AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Blended Learning)
Who needs this qualification?: The course offers grounding in the core accounting knowledge and skills needed to progress in finance and accounting related careers, or towards further study by offering development and formal recognition of skills. This course offers an ideal stepping stone to become a qualified accountant technician and/or accountant.
The AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting covers a range of foundation accounting and finance skills in five units, to ensure that students are well prepared to progress into a business, finance or professional accountancy career.
Our online and on campus approach enables students to benefit from both face-to-face teaching at the college and online lessons available on demand.
Assessment: 5 computer based assessments.
Entry criteria: You must meet one of the following criteria:
- AAT Level 1 Award in Accounting
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English and/or Maths
- ESOL Level 1 English and/orMaths
- A Gateway Certificate/Diploma at level 1 with Functional Skills at level 1
- 5 GCSE passes at grade D or above, including English, or where more appropriate Maths, at grade D or Functional Skills in applied communications or where more appropriate applied numeracy at level 1.