Emergency First Aid at Work Level 2
Who needs this qualification?: If your first aid needs assessment stipulates that you need a qualified emergency first aider in the workplace, then this course provides all of the training required along with a nationally recognised certificate which is valid for 3 years. The course meets all guidelines and the resulting qualification is recognised by the HSE.
Recommended by the Health & Safety Executive particularly for persons in low-risk and smaller workplaces, where a nominated person is required to take charge in the event of illness or accident.
This one day Emergency First Aid at Work training course is a Level 2 QCF Award and makes anyone who completes it a formally qualified emergency first aider.
Our Emergency First Aid course covers the following topics:
- Aims and principles of first aid
- What to do in an emergency
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Choking and asphyxia
- Assessment and treatment of burns
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Assessment and treatment of miscellaneous medical conditions
- Record keeping.
Assessment: One multiple choice exam and a practical exercise.
- Photographic ID
- Level 1
- literacy recommended.