Apprenticeships for Business
Invigorate your business with highly skilled apprentices from Newham College, a leading provider of apprenticeships
Apprenticeships offer businesses a cost-effective way of recruiting fresh new talent, as well as in boosting the skills and knowledge of your existing staff. Apprentices can help your organisation to increase productivity, improve its competitive edge and ensure you have a committed and competent workforce ready and able to meet future challenges.
- Fill your skills gaps by training and developing your own staff
- Training designed to meet your business needs
- Reduce your staff turnover, improve productivity and avoid skills shortages
- Cost of training is funded depending on circumstances, with reduced salary levels for apprentices
How apprentices help business
- 76% of employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive
- 65% of employers recognised the new ideas that apprentices bring to their organisation
- 78% of employers saw an increase in productivity in the workplace
- 83% of employers would recommend apprentices to other organisations
Source: Learners and Apprentices Survey (2018).
If you have any further questions, please contact us on 020 8522 5759 or email email@example.com.