Business Administration Apprenticeship
This organisation has developed a reputation for providing engineered solutions for the successful delivery of complex construction and civil engineering projects in very challenging environments whilst placing great emphasis on safety, quality and innovation.
Company deliver certainty with their rigorous processes and procedures.
About this role
- Familiarize with project document control requirements, reporting any deviations or problems to the Project Document Controller, Projects Manager and Administration Manager.
- Working alongside the Project Document Controller to ensure all correspondence, documents and drawings are checked, logged/registered, stamped and distributed to relevant parties.
- Maintain the site filing system (electronic and manual) in line with company procedures and project specific site file control document.
- Format and issue paper correspondence, e-mails, minutes of meetings and any required reports in standard company format.
- Assist with the preparation of reporting documents when required.
- Notify/report all foreseen issues that have potential to disrupt the information flow or audit trail of the project.
- Ensure all required registers are up to date and completed correctly.
- Generate reports when required.
- Ensure obsolete/superseded documents are suitably referenced and access is restricted.
- Assist Project Document Controller and project management team (PMT) to compile handover records for submission to client as part of handover packs.
- Ensure that site office is kept stocked with stationery items as required.
- When project finishes, ensure that archive procedures (electronic and hard copies) are followed.
- Ensure that site office is kept as tidy and in a professional manner as possible.
- Support the site team with other administration duties as/if required.
- Business and Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills English and Maths if required
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Employer rights and responsibilities
English and Maths qualification.
Potential full time position on completion of apprenticeship?
Things to consider
Would you like to work on one of the biggest rail projects in the UK?
Can you get to the location daily?
About the employer
Kilnbridge is a construction and engineering business. Operating as a turnkey specialist structures contractor, we undertake demolition and enabling works, complex structural alterations, civil engineering and infrastructure works, reinforced concrete basements, sub and superstructure frame construction and structural steelwork along with dedicated business units in concrete cutting, passive fire protection and waste management.
Employer: KilnBridge Group
Address: Kilnbridge Construction Services Ltd, 9b South Crescent, London, E16 4TL