Business Administration Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity for a young person to join a highly respected and dynamic printing business within the East London area. This vacancy will be within our manufacturing department.
A friendly, enjoyable and busy learning environment, suitable for an outgoing energetic and enthusiastic young person with drive and ambition.
About this role
This vacancy will be within our manufacturing department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Learning all aspects of digital printing production. Printing books, catalogues and leaflets.
- Learning how to run various digital printing machines under supervision.
- Learning how to run a variety of finishing equipment for the folding and binding of printed products.
- Potential to work within a team and without supervision.
- Skills training within a manufacturing environment.
- Wider training on technology, productivity, manufacturing and management techniques.
- Operate a windows based system
- Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3
- Computer literate
- English and Maths qualifiation (any level)
Would you be interested in a permanent position after your Apprenticeship?
Things to consider
Would you enjoy learning and working in a market-leading organization? Are you interested in a Digital Printing Apprenticeship? National Minimum Wage offered.
About the employer
Employer: Park Communications Ltd
Address: Alpine Way, London, , E6 6LA