Receptionist - Business Administration Apprenticeship
The Front of House Receptionist is pivotal to the success of the success of the building operation as this person will need to build and maintain good working relationships between tenants, contractors, guets and centre management, and be the first point of contact for everyone entering the building.
About this role
- Greeting and directing all visitors at any time in a friendly and helpful manner, attempting to learn and use their name at every opportunity.
- Liaising with the tenant companies to get to know their business/employees and understand their business needs
- Assist and escort move ins and move outs; prepare and distribute tenant welcome packets
- Attend to any tenant requests, complaints and enquiries, referring to the General Manager as and when needed.
- Ensure the highest standards in presentation at the property are maintained at all times. Both reception areas are kept clean, tidy and welcoming and to five star standards
- Prepare meeting rooms and manage turnaround between bookings
- Rotation cover between reception team
- Prepare daily reports for the Building Management Team
- Secretarial support as and when required to include typing photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Providing any other property related duties as and when required.
- Business and Administration Level 3
- Health and Safety
Preferably English and Maths qualification
Would you like a permanent position working for General People in a permanent capacity
Things to consider
Would you like a receptionist position?
Can you get to the location easily?
Why are you interested in this role?
About the employer
General People design build manage places of work that are fit for purpose, with a social resource. Providing pioneering, yet practical user services for individual potential and collective power.
Employer: General People
Address: 1 Dock Road, London, E16 1AG