Is the Course for me?
This course is for candidates who work or want to work as a Bricklayer in the construction sector.It allows candidates to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in Bricklaying
What is involved?
Covering the following skills:
- Quantities & Communicating with Others
- Building Methods & Construction Technology
- Interpreting working drawings to set out masonry structures
- Building solid walling
- Construct cavity walling forming masonry structures
- Producing thin joint masonry and masonry cladding
- Maths and English
Provided you fulfil all of the course requirements you may be able to progress onto Bricklaying Level 3 Diploma or employment.