In this qualification learners will develop the underpinning skills, knowledge and understanding required to work as cabin crew.
The course will require students to do some in-class and independent work to complete a range of activities to meet the criteria set. This will include both theory and practical assessment. Delivery of our course includes practical activities which will take place in a modern, well-equipped built-in cabin classroom.
The qualification covers a wide range of topics including:
- Working as Cabin Crew
- Airline Health, Safety and Security
- Aircraft emergency situations
- Dealing with Passengers on board an aircraft
- Cabin Service - Selling techniques
- Making Passenger Announcements on-board an aircraft
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities in the Passenger Transport Sector
This course builds on the experience gained studying on a Level 1 Diploma in Travel and Tourism, or through previous experience in Travel, Tourism or aviation industry.