Is the Course for me?
- is for those who need a specialist curriculum for people with autism and complex needs
- builds on your existing skills and talents
- improves your English and maths
- supports you to meet your personal goals
- prepares you for further study and employment
What is involved?
- be taught in a small group with a high level of support
- be taught by our experienced and committed staff who will understand your ambitions and support needs
- be supported to build on your independence skills through regular and practical activities
- develop your communication and functional skills
- learn to apply your talents in real-life situations
- study topics that are of a personal interest and meaningful to your future choices
You can progress on to a higher level course or be supported into the world of independent living and work.