This business study programme introduces learners to some broad sector skills and to some underpinning knowledge of a vocational sector. This will help you prepare for progression and ensures that the approach to delivery is practical, active, contextualised and skills-based. Learners will also be studying functional skills or GCSEs alongside their study programme.
Delivery consists of:
- Effective Communication in the Workplace
- Working in Business and Administration
- Working as an Administrator
- Professional Behaviour in an Office Environment
- Exploring Entrepreneurship
- Solving Work-related Problems
As part of the programme, you will conduct a one-week work placement in a business environment. This will allow you to apply your theoretical knowledge into a practical work setting. Assignments will also be completed in relation to your work placement.