IMI Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles - September 2024
- Health and safety
- Diagnosing and Rectifying Light Vehicle Chassis System Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectifying Light Vehicle Transmission and Driveline Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectifying of Automotive Vehicle Auxiliary Faults
- Vehicle Diagnostics, Engine Management systems
- Introduction to low carbon technologies in the automotive industry
Book your place and attend our next Open Event
Explore diverse programs, cutting-edge facilities, and interact with faculty, staff, and students. Whether you're a young person, adult learner, or interested in higher education, join us for an engaging and informative experience. Don't miss out – mark your calendar!Open Events at Newham College
You will need to have passed the Intermediate Motor Vehicles Studies Level 2 Diploma and have GCSE Grade 4 in both English and maths.
How much will this course cost?
The course fee is TBC.