Rail Engineering Maintenance Level 2 - September 2024
During you course you will learn:
- How to prepare and equip yourself for work and safely accessing the track environment
- Working safely in the trackside environment
- Accessing, checking and making use of track tools and equipment
- Dismantling and removing track components
- Installing track components
- Tidying the work site and leaving it safe and secure
Book your place and attend our next Open Event
Explore diverse programs, cutting-edge facilities, and interact with faculty, staff, and students. Whether you're a young person, adult learner, or interested in higher education, join us for an engaging and informative experience. Don't miss out – mark your calendar!Open Events at Newham College
No previous experience is required. However you must show an interest in changing your career pathway, a willingness to work hard and a commitment to this fast paced course.
How much will this course cost?
The course fee is TBC.