Are you a small business owner keen to learn and develop the skills and knowledge to grow your business digitally?
The e-Business Support programme is a fully funded (free to you*) digital skills and support service available to all SMEs* (small businesses) located in the following London boroughs:
- Barking & Dagenham
Whether you are a complete novice wanting to learn how to use Microsoft Office more effectively or a more digitally conversant business owner keen on developing a stronger online presence, our business advisors and digital specialists are here to help you.
We offer free training in the following:
- Website and content management systems: enabling you to edit and maintain the content of your website.
- SEO: learn about a range of simple yet highly effective techniques and tactics to improve your company's visibility on search engines like Google.
- Digital Business Tools: understand how systems like CRM or accounting software can help you operate your firm more effectively and efficiently.
- Social Media for Business: discover how to create, enhance, and develop virtual business networks and grow your business via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Microsoft Fundamentals: develop the confidence and skills to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Cyber Security and Data Protection: safeguard your data and clients through virtual private networks, ensuring your business remains vigilant and digitally compliant.
*Our offer is FREE to all SMEs trading for over six months and based in the London Boroughs of Newham, Havering, and Barking & Dagenham.