How to enrol

If you would like to apply for a course in September or February, you can do this in different ways. These include using the course search and applying online, attending one of our Open Days or by talking to our Admissions team. You can also apply through Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) . You will be asked to enter the name of the College (Newham College) and the institutional code (N31). If you have any difficulties finding a course on UCAS, or if you are not sure what you need to do, please contact our Admissions Team on 020 8257 4446

Once your application is successful, you will be asked to enrol at the College. You will need to provide official evidence of any qualifications you have, which can be accepted in the form of original certificates and transcripts.

You will be asked to present information regarding your residency status in order to determine your tuition fees. This may include passport and/or birth certificates. In cases where your residency depends upon another family member, you will be asked to present proof of continuous residency in the UK/EU/EEA for the past three years.

Students sponsored by an organisation or employer need to have confirmation in writing.

You can download our admissions process below and our Admissions Team will guide you through the process before your course begins.

Admissions Procedure