Property Maintenance Operative Apprentice
£221.2 per week
Mon-Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
31 December 2023
8 January 2024
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Maintenance Apprentice to join us at Victrade, a friendly family business based near central London. The apprentice will work in the maintenance and repair of residential and commercial properties.
About this role
A Property Maintenance Operative needs to maintain a high level of quality and integrity, providing maximum satisfaction to customers, clients, guests and their teams, within the planned timeframe and resources.
Key responsibilities in the role of Property Maintenance Operative include:
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks, and minor planned and responsive repair works, using a range of skills including carpentry, joinery, plumbing, plastering, brick and block work, external works and associated finishing trades including tiling, painting, and decorating.
- Use a wide variety of hand and power tools, materials, components, fixtures and fittings; choosing the right tools and materials for the task at hand.
- Assists in ensuring that the work carried out is compliant with health and safety requirements, and meets building safety regulations and legislation.
- Understanding the mechanism of buildings including electrical, plumbing, plant, building safety systems, and equipment.
- Assist in providing appropriate, cost-effective maintenance and repair response following investigation and fault finding.
- Follow company health and safety rules and guidelines, and raise any health and safety issues, hazards and/or emergencies promptly.
This apprenticeship is delivered as a day release at our Stratford Campus.
- Level 2 Property Maintenance Operative
- Behaviour, Skills and Knowledge.
Requirements and prospects
Grade 4 GCSE’s in English and Maths
There is an opportunity to progress into various roles after completing the apprenticeship such as Property Maintenance Team Lead, Property Maintenance Senior Operative or Property Maintenance Manager.
Mobile work; no fixed work location or office.
About the employer
Victrade Limited provides property maintenance and repairs to residential and commercial buildings anywhere within the M25 in London. We work with experienced and qualified engineers and professionals. Our goal is to provide a tailored service that is based on client’s specific needs while optimising the balance between price, quality and time. We are a family business based in Victoria, London.
Employer: Victrade Limited
Address: Flat 6,, London, SW1V 4PR