Helping students make informed decisions about progressing onto further study and the right career pathways after GCSEs.
We are invested in the futures of our students, and our School Liaison team is here to support your school and students. We equip them with all the information needed to make the best possible choice about the next stage of their academic journey after completing their GCSEs in Year 11.
We offer a range of outreach programmes, at either the College campus or your school, all designed to assist students to make informed decisions about the right academic pathways and career opportunities for them.
Services to schools
- Careers fairs and progression events for year 10s and 11s to offer guidance and information about available post-16 progression routes.
- College tours for school groups.
- We have a number of evening and weekend open events throughout the year where you can discover our outstanding facilities, meet the teachers, clarify potential career pathways and find out more about our wide range of courses.
- We conduct class assemblies for year 11s where we promote the portfolio of courses available at Newham College, provide an insight into College life, enrichment activities, careers advice and explain the application process.
- Taster events are interactive sessions at the College which allow Year 11 students to immerse themselves in the subject area of their choice and experience what the course has to offer.
- Monthly newsletters about the latest initiatives and activities at the College.
Get in touch
We have helped thousands of students progress on to the next phase of their academic journey and we would love to discuss with students, schools and parents about how we can support you.
To discuss any of the above or other initiatives, please contact our School Liaison Officer at email@example.com.