Newham College is a fantastic place to learn. If you work hard, follow your learning agreement and seek help when you need it, we can guarantee that you will be successful.
You will find all of our staff friendly and committed to helping you succeed. In return, you are required to adhere to the College regulations, code of conduct and any learning agreement made with you.
We guarantee you:
- A place on the right course
- Information, advice and guidance
- Expert induction and teaching
- Regular tutorials to review your progress
- High quality learning resources
- Friendly and helpful staff
- A supportive and secular College environment
- A voice in the way the College is run
- A quick and positive response to your complaints and suggestions
- Firm action on any harassment or bad behaviour
College Code of Conduct