We can assure you that you will have fun, build friendships, learn new skills and make memories that can last a lifetime.
The Enrichment Team can provide you with a variety of extracurricular and classroom connected experiences that will enable you to grow personally and professionally. Their goal is to give you opportunities to succeed in all areas of development and to promote within you a positive self-image.
You could become a course representative or Students' Union officer helping to provide student voice and making improvements in every element of the College's development and growth.
Meet the Enrichment Team
The enrichment team currently consists of eight members of staff that work across both East Ham and Stratford campuses. Their names are Stacy Edwards, Damien Williams, Shuaib Ali, Danielle Giles, Nathan Headley, Jadene Stewart-Mcneshie, Harry Matthews and Barbara Gyang.
Between them they provide you with the opportunity to try something new and keep you busy around your classes!
Top reasons to take part in enrichment
- Get the opportunity to engage with others outside your course
- Make new friends
- Give yourself a break from your studies
- Build your confidence and get a sense of achievement
- Boost your employability and impress university admissions, tutors and potential employers
- Gain additional qualifications
- Try something new, learn a skill or develop an existing hobby.
- Visit new places, try new things on one of our termly college trips
- Gain valuable work experience and volunteering opportunities
- Get healthy and active