ENROL for September 2019
Find out our enrolment dates and how you can apply at Newham College from our great selection of courses, apprenticeships, and work experience. We've added new courses for 2019/20 - discover them here!
Our Admissions team are currently open for information and guidance – where you can apply for courses now.
Enrolment commences from 19th August.
- 19th August – 30th August – 9.00am – 6.00pm, except Fridays (9.00am – 5.00pm)
- 2nd September – 13th September - 9.00am – 6.00pm, except Fridays (9.00am – 5.00pm)
Saturday Opening Times:
- 24th and 31st August - 10.00am - 1.00pm
- 7th September - 10.00am - 1.00pm
The East Ham campus specialises in courses such as Apprenticeships, Business, Digital Technology, Early Years, Youth & Education, ESOL, Fashion & Tailoring, Hairdressing & Beauty, Health & Social Care, Hospitality & Catering, Sports & Fitness, Travel & Tourism. It is home to the Samsung Digital Academy and also houses a centre of excellence for Digital Skills, Fashion & Tailoring, Level 2 Maths and Vocational ESOL. This means it's a hub for key activities that increase the delivery of vocational skills, within those subject areas.
The Stratford campus specialises in courses such as Science, Engineering, Technology, Motor Vehicle & Construction, ESOL and Newham College Higher Education Centre (NCHEC) . The Stratford Campus also houses a centre of excellence for Vocational ESOL. This means it's a hub for key activities that increase the delivery of vocational skills, within that subject area.
New Courses starting in 2019
- Boxing Academy - combines full-time education with 5 hours a week of high-quality boxing coaching throughout the academic year
- Accounting: AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2 (Online and-On Campus)
- Accounting: AAT Intermediate Certificate (Online and On-Campus)
- Accounting: AAT Advanced Certificate (Online and On-Campus)
Our staff can tell you about:
Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) – Learn more easily in a small group
Enterprise Programmes – Helping you learn skills to set up your own business
Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) – Learn more easily in a small group.
Free breakfasts and lunch for all 16-18-year-old students
Enrichment Fair in September
For general enquiries call us on 020 8257 4000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org