There are many other benefits that add to the overall quality of life and work for our employees at Newham College.
Newham College offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- a contributory pension scheme for both teaching and non-teaching staff
- competitive holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays and one day's leave for your birthday
- vocational training courses at Newham College and higher education and degree courses at Newham University Centre
- interest-free season ticket loans
- free access to on-site gym
- cycle to work scheme
Some of the benefits are available via 'salary sacrifice' where the cost of the benefit is deducted through payroll and may be subject to tax and/or National Insurance. Other benefits are voluntary, where you can get discounts or access to free facilities and services.
For a full listing of the wide range of benefits available to our staff, download the benefits scheme booklet.
ASPIRE is Newham College's recently launched discount and rewards scheme, offering staff a number of discounts on everything from groceries, shopping, holidays, days out, restaurants and much more from a variety of outlets and other offers to help you save money. For further information, download the Welcome to Aspire brochure.