Electrical Installation: Buildings and Structures Level 3 (Adults) - September 2024
You will study the following units:
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installations: fault diagnosis and rectification
- Electrical Installations: inspection, testing and commissioning
- Electrical systems design
- Career awareness in building services engineering
Book your place and attend our next Open Event
Explore diverse programs, cutting-edge facilities, and interact with faculty, staff, and students. Whether you're a young person, adult learner, or interested in higher education, join us for an engaging and informative experience. Don't miss out – mark your calendar!Open Events at Newham College
This Level 3 qualification is aimed at those who have already completed the Level 2 qualification or has some relevant experience and knowledge of the industry.
How much will this course cost?
The course fee is TBC.