Confidence and skills in numeracy are crucial for life and work, including better managing everyday finances, helping children with their homework, progressing into further learning, and accessing good jobs.
Multiply courses can help you to:
- Improve your confidence
- Manage your money
- Support your children with their math
- Gain better employment opportunities
- Strengthen your skills in the workplace
- Progress in work
If you are aged 19+, live in London, have the right to live and work in the UK, and don’t have a GCSE Grade 4/C or equivalent, apply now to unlock your potential.
Our courses include:
- Get Ready for Math – Covering ’real world’ numeracy such as API, mortgages, interest etc.
- Managing your money – With the rise of inflation and the cost-of-living crisis, managing your money is extremely important. Improving your numeracy skills will allow you to identify the best deals, manage your income and avoid debt.
- Math in the Workplace – developing your confidence with math, data handling and statistics at work. You will gain confidence in using Microsoft excel, improve your understanding of statistics and data analysis, and develop your knowledge of using percentages and fractions.
- Helping with homework – develop your confidence with everything from algebra to fractions. You will learn the current methods used in schools and the math curriculum to give you a better understanding of your family’s education, build stronger foundations for helping with homework and boost your numeracy skills and confidence.